Our Extreme Clean Commitment
At Chesapeake Charter, the health and safety of our patrons and staff remain our greatest priority. As we begin to resume operations, we want you to know that we have and will continue to take the appropriate safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. It is with great care and attentiveness, that we promise to do our part by upholding strict CDC guidelines that protect all riders and drivers. Follow along to learn more about our extreme clean commitment to keeping you safe.
Every vehicle is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after each use as follows:
- Removal of all dirt and debris, flooring mopped, and interior services are cleaned
- Special focus on disinfecting high touch points, such as entrance area handrails, parcel rack handrails, door latches, and window release bars
- Passenger seat headrests, armrests, seat belts, and seat accessories
- All surfaces in the restroom, including door handles
- All surfaces within the driver’s area
- Whole-coach disinfecting using atomized particle fogging technology for maximum effectiveness
Onboard air quality is optimized as follows:
- Cabin air completely exchanged with fresh, outside air approximately every 10 minutes
- HVAC system filters recirculated air with MERV 8 filter media, removing respiratory droplets
We help everyone stay safely distanced:
- Physically distanced seating applies, though members of the same household may sit together
- Additionally, your driver receives training in social distancing protocols, and will practice these techniques throughout your travel experience
- Hand sanitizers provided on board
- We are encouraging passengers to wear a face-covering; it’s a requirement for our drivers
- Maintain physical distancing as you enter and exit the coach. When loading begins, seating starts from the rear to the front. And when unloading, begin from front to rear.
- Finally, PLEASE do not travel if you’re sick – we can always help you another time!
Ride With Confidence
- We consistently comply with guidance as provided by our industry associations,
as well as the CDC, WHO and local governments
- All employees are “pre-screened” for symptoms of COVID-19 by a series of questions prior to their scheduled shift
- All employees undergo temperature checks before and after shift
- Our drivers, technicians, and staff have been trained in best practices
- Our additional investments in intensified cleaning and protection help ensure a sanitary environment
We are going the extra mile to keep our coaches clean and safe for you based on current federal guidelines. Most importantly, we want to thank you all for your continued love and support throughout this time. It is truly heartening. Also, to keep you in the know and informed, check out our blog, and follow us on Instagram and Facebook.