Chesapeake Charter is currently seeking drivers. Our quality of service is largely due to the professionalism of our drivers. The following are the minimum requirements for all applicants:
- Maryland Class A or B CDL (with Passenger “P” and School Bus “S” Endorsements (training available at no cost to you)
- If you do not have a CDL, we will provide training
- You will need to get a current medical certificate and a pre-employment / random drug and alcohol testing at no cost to you
- Successful completion of Certification Class
- Great Attitude – A MUST
You may call our office for an application appointment, or visit our office during normal office hours which are Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
We need Experienced Diesel Technicians!
Chesapeake Charters is looking for experienced diesel technicians to join our team! We have openings for all levels of Diesel Technicians, all levels are encouraged to apply.
We specialize in repairs to our own fleet of buses, motor coaches and some heavy equipment. Repairs for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Preventative maintenance
Successful candidates for the Diesel Technician position will have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Diesel Technician
- ASE/Manufacturer certifications preferred
- Diagnostic ability
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Troubleshooting skills
- Commitment to quality
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Valid driver’s license
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA with Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Provided Training
- Uniforms Provided
If this sounds like you, we would enjoy bringing you in for a tour of the facility. At that time, we would be happy to answer any additional questions. Thank you for your time and consideration.